Be the inspiring leader you are, easily, naturally!
A Luc Cardinal keynote from the Zone for Higher Performance™ series
There was a time when we learned how to be a leader by observing others who demonstrated what we thought were good leadership skills. Leadership trainings of all kinds took over. Unfortunately, a recent study from McKinsey shows that all leadership programs are failing. Are we to go back to observation alone?
No! It turns out that both observation and leadership programs are not cutting it, despite 14 billion dollars annual investments in the United States alone. For example, one third of surveyed businesses failed to exploit new opportunities due to the lack of competent leaders.
In this unique keynote, Luc Cardinal demonstrates the following: without intimate knowledge of your personal vision and personality, without acute awareness of your conditioned beliefs about leadership, the way you’ll go about leading and influencing will be ineficient and inconsequent. Just like most other leaders.
The result: 87% of the worldwide work force is not engaged. In other words, solutions that have been offered to this day are simply not cutting it. Leaders are frustrated, as their employees.
Get availability, fees, and answers to your questions, call us.
- The hidden key to true leadership and charisma, according to neurosciences
- How your natural leadership works hand-in-hand with your personality
- A powerful connection between Heart Rate Variability and your leadership style
You’ll leave with:
- A new perspective on leadership and charisma that will free your mind
- Access to a leadership style that is your own, connected to your personality traits
- A simple tool that helps you maintain a physiological state that supports your natural leadership
Each keynote or training features:
- Scientific observations, practical examples and simple tools that can be used right away
- Neuroscience knowledge applied to business environments
- Leaders and Managers
- Mixed (leaders, managers, employees)
- 45 to 90 minute keynotes: Presentation and some audience interactions
- 3 to 6 hours training: Presentation, interactions and integration exercises
See video presentations of Luc Cardinal