The colors of communications
A Luc Cardinal keynote from the Zone for Higher Performance™ series
Members of a team do have the same communication style, nor do they have the same needs! Given these challenges, how can you experience better interactions in your team so collaboration can be easy and natural?
To optimize performance and talents while creating more synergy in your team, you have to start by realizing at a deeper level that everyone is different. That means we all perceive reality differently, and that focusing on being right will always leave someone out in the cold of incomplete frustrating communications.
This keynote by Luc Cardinal needs some preparation. Each participant must fill a psychometric survey a minimum of a week prior to the conference. Everyone receives not only new actionable knowledge on communications, but also a personal report on their color for communication. There is nothing more powerful than knowing the color of communications when comes time to manage your meetings, bring renewed energy to your team, enhance your management/coaching responsibilities, even bring more fun into to your lunch conversations.
This keynote will free communications and enhance team spirit immediately. It will answer questions people have been left with for decades. Come discover your communication typology, the one of your colleagues, and free yourself from unnecessary frustrations.
Come discover the colors of communications!
Get availability, fees, and answers to your questions by contacting us.
- The difference between perception and reality, between being and personality
- Why something that motivates you can demotivate another
- The impact of differences on your communication
You’ll leave with:
- Your own personality communication profile
- An astute knowledge of all players within the team that will free communications
- A desire to evolve fueled by the tools you’ll be able to use right away
Each keynote or training features:
- Scientific observations, practical examples and simple tools that can be used right away
- Neuroscience knowledge applied to business environments
- Leaders and Managers
- Mixed (employees and managers)
- 45 to 90 minute keynotes: Presentation and some audience interactions
- 3 to 6 hours training: Presentation, interactions and integration exercises
See video presentations of Luc Cardinal