Communication breakthrough, speechless!
A Luc Cardinal keynote from the Zone for Higher Performance™ series
And so communication is known to be 7% words, 38% voice tonality and 55% non-verbal. Not!
International Keynote speaker Luc Cardinal explains that communication is far more complex. It remains very difficult in the corporate world, given the ignorance of the emotional component needed for successful communications.
In corporate America, there is a deep-rooted belief that says: if you want to be a successful leader, you need to control your emotions and stay positive. Neurosciences uncovers a very different and more complete picture of success when it comes to communication and leadership.
Let’s see. The most recent discoveries clearly show that for communications to be efficient and satisfying, what has to be the heart of the exchange between individuals, friends, colleagues or employees and their bosses, is… the heart! Granted it could be difficult to conceive how in today’s businesses, one could use his heart to become more coherent (what you think, feel, say and do being aligned).
But then again, science says it point-blank! Your capacity to use your heart with conscience, especially in stressful situations (most of the time), facilitates exchanges, opens minds and hearts, and nourishes communication and relationships with coherent energy… the fuel of inspiration, motivation and team spirit, nonetheless.
We all often communicate without even noticing we do. So how can one be conscious of it, and use available knowledge to bring relationships and communication to a whole new exciting level? How can that be done, without having to invest a lot of time and resources in complex communication techniques that bring us more in our heads, than in our hearts? How?
Come discover the simplicity of it all!
Get availability, fees, and answers to your questions by contacting us.
- The foundations of great communications put into light by thousands of hours in business coaching
- How emotional aptitudes fuel belonging and performance
- Powerful neuroscientic discoveries concerning the role of the heart in communication
You’ll leave with:
- A proven model for positively transforming communications in your organization
- Powerful question involving your capacity to boost your understanding and communicate more efficiently
- Simple tools to be at ease in any communication challenge
Each keynote or training features:
- Scientific observations, practical examples and simple tools that can be used right away
- Neuroscience knowledge applied to business environments
- Leaders and Managers
- Mixed (employees and managers)
- 45 to 90 minute keynotes: Presentation and some audience interactions
- 3 to 6 hours training: Presentation, interactions and integration exercises
See video presentations of Luc Cardinal