Coaching for the workplace
«A HUMAN APPROACH WITH FAST, CONCRETE RESULTS»
Étienne Boivin, DG, Montreal
SPIRIT, HEART AND WILL
SERVING A COMMON GOAL
We use a process that comes from neurosciences in order to cocreate a unifying vision, a coherent mission and mobilizing values that are related to the business as it is and as it wants to be. This process sparks and encourages active participation on behalf of leaders and senior management. Harmonious, strategic orientations with clear, precise objectives emerge from this process.
TEAM BUILDING – YOUR TEAM WILL BE UNITED AND ALIGNED TOWARDS A COMMON DIRECTION.
A 9-STEP PROCESS BUILT IN 3 DAYS AND SPREAD OUT OVER 3 WEEKS
- PLANNING: co-initiate the process and clarify objectives to be attained
- ACTIVATION: co-generate a unified, creative space
- CREATION: co-create an inspiring, mobilizing vision for the future
- EXPERIMENTATION: experiment the VMV daily in order to expand and improve it
- VALIDATION: co-finalize the VMV
- FULFILMENT: co-develop strategic orientations and congruent ensuing actions
- COMMITMENT: commit to the company’s new reality and roles
- CELEBRATION: celebrate the accomplished work
- CONCLUSION: de-briefing and next steps
BRING AWARENESS TO AND TRANSFORM
YOUR COMPANY’S CULTURE
WE OFFER A COMPLETE PROGRAM TO TRANSFORM YOUR COMPANY’S CULTURE
Company culture has a strange way of being highly shared yet rarely formalized. This informality is hard to define yet most often constitutes the real difference between competitors. One of the reasons clients buy into it, or not, is a series of ideas and actions, explicit and implicit rules and a sense of coherence and cohesion emitted by a company that ultimately allow it to function and grow. (Wikipedia).
In order for your culture to be perfectly adapted to your company’s ‘Why’, certain elements must be present: strategic orientation, leadership, behaviors associated with the culture, human resources and management practices and work distribution.
DOES YOUR CULTURE LOOK LIKE THIS ?
- Management and staff are able to speak openly and honestly
- Relations between management and employees are authentic and gratifying
- Employees show true collaboration without ignoring their needs
- Employees are involved in projects that encourage implication and enthusiasm
- Everyone communicates responsibly and efficiently
- The company’s operations ensure everyone contributes and can influence decisions
QUESTIONNAIRE À INTÉGRER ICI
1. HIGH PERFORMANCE STRATEGIC ORIENTATION
- The ‘why’ and the beliefs perfectly describe the reason your business exists
- The values put forth can be felt and observed from the outside
- Goals are aligned with your ‘why’
- Your systems (production, R&D, marketing, sales, finances, HR) correspond to your goals
2. HIGH PERFORMANCE LEADERSHIP
- Based on confidence, support and respect (communications, attitudes, etc.)
- Provides a long term vision, a cause and unifying goals
- Personal and team recognition is a daily reality
- Delegates, empowers and encourages risk and creativity
- Works on developing everyone’s full potential through different actions (coaching, mentoring, etc.)
- Changes things by challenging the status quo and stimulating new ideas
- Encourages individuals to surpass their personal interests for the good of the group
3. HIGH PERFORMANCE HR AND MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
- Hiring practices are based on talent and strength management
- Information is released in a satisfying and transparent manner
- Work atmosphere is conducive to dialog and change
- Recognition and productivity are managed in motivating ways
- Rewards and recognition are part of the culture
4. HIGH PERFORMANCE WORK ORGANIZATION
- Value employee versatility, commitment and accountability
- Place human resources at the center of all production processes
- Match roles and responsibilities to personality profiles
- Encourage initiative and self-reliance
- Go from controlling to following-up and holding each employee accountable for their work
- Increase empowerment
WITH THE RIGHT POSITION
IS STILL DIFFICULT
FOR MANY BUSINESSES
Yet psychometric science allows us to predict an individual’s behavior or the most appropriate behavior for a given position.
We use the MPO test which stands for «Management and Performance in Organizations». It Was created in Quebec in 2010 in order to help clients adopt a scientific approach to hiring and thus, improve their chances of success.
It’s also possible to conceive ideal personality profiles for key positions and improve coherence between roles, responsibilities and personalities.
ADVANTAGES OF MPO
- Reliable: consistent with numerous psychological associations and complies with the EEOC [Equal Employment Opportunity Commission] in terms of discrimination
- Fast and practical: it takes about 15 minutes to complete the test on the internet
- Multilingual: French, English, Spanish (Italian and Arabic coming soon)
- User-friendly, easy to understand and accessible
APPLICATIONS IN THE WORKPLACE
- Talent acquisition: make good choices
- Profiling: target the right personality for the position by profiling needs
- Right match: analyse matching between ideal profile and submitted candidacies
- Multigraph: valid the superior/subordinate duo
- Talent management: identify and retain star candidates and employees
- Plan career development and succession
- Improve performance: productivity gaps and corrections
- Refine your leadership style to encourage commitment and mobilization
- Establish performance goals
- Strengthen your team: improve communications
PERSONALITY IS A TOOL, NOT WHO I AM!
Applied nücoaching uses the most recent discoveries in the fields of management, neuroscience and quantum physics to not only help individuals progress with talent-based coaching but by uncovering hidden natural talents that can’t be detected with psychometric technology.
OUR APPROACH USES THE BRAIN’S CAPACITY TO RECONFIGURE AND DEVELOP NEW THOUGHT SCHEMES AND NEW NEURONAL ROUTES THAT ENABLE YOU TO ACT AND REACT DIFFERENTLY TO DIVERSE GIVEN SITUATIONS.
This process favors wellness, efficiency and helps reach your goals, taking into account ambitions, values and each person’s sense of self. The impact of nücoaching is quickly observable, the effects are durable and the decrease in stress is measurable.
nücoaching, is also a support that helps people constantly reflect on situations, problems or goals. From the coach’s perspective, situations can be looked at through different angles and the individual being coached can abandon old thought patterns. Thus, preconceived ideas are broken down and new perspective helps the individual consider new possibilities. Direct impact is notable with modified behavior, presence optimization and better overall performance on the job.
By extension, group coaching helps redefine personal perceptions and encourage everyone to better perceive reality. Performance stress and bad needs management are quickly reduced. The result: your business saves time and improves overall efficiency.
SERVICES AND ACTIVITIES
FOR ENERGY OPTIMIZATION
- 21 day challenge: renew your energy and change lifestyle habits
- Group or individual consultations: cardiac pace and mindfulness practice and exercises
- Health and wellness coaching
- Individual or group coaching for a positive self-image and weight management
- Nutritional coaching
- Energy assessment: energy loss diagnostics
- Assessing your stress level
- Measuring and working with cardiac pace
- Food diary «Tell me what you eat…»
- Healthy lunch boxes